THANK YOU & EVALUATION
ABOUT THE POINT-IN-TIME COUNT
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR THE 2020 POINT-IN-TIME COUNT. The Point-In-Time Count is the annual count of individuals and families experiencing homelessness on a given day. The Santa Barbara County effort will take place on Wednesday, January 29 from 5:30am-8:30am. Teams of volunteers and experts will canvas assigned routes throughout the county and will briefly document who is experiencing homeless. This information can be used to plan local homeless assistance systems and raise public awareness. Volunteer trainings will be held in January. Join us today. Change doesn’t happen without you.
If you missed the inperson training you can complete the Online Point-In-Time Count Training. Please also register as a volunteer and sign Release of Liability & Confidentiality Agreement prior to January 29, 2020.
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP (REQUIRED)
Registration is closed.
If you are an expereinced volunteer you can contact email@example.com to help.
HELP US REACH MORE VOLUNTEERS
DOWNLOAD THE APP
RELEASE OF LIABILITY & CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
Please sign Release of Liability & Confidentiality Agreement Prior to January 29, 2020
REVIEW THE TRAINING
- Carpinteria, Carpinteria Veterans Memorial Building, 941 Walnut Ave
- Goleta, Goleta Valley Community Center, 5679 Hollister Ave
- Isla Vista, Isla Vista Community Service District, 970 Embarcadero Del Mar Suite 101
- Lompoc, Lompoc Veterans Memorial Building, 100 E Locust Ave,
- Solvang, People Helping People, 545 Alisal Rd #102,
- Santa Barbara (East), Franklin Neighborhood Center, 1136 E Montecito St
- Santa Barbara (West), Louise Lowry Davis Center, 1232 De La Vina St
- Santa Maria, Veterans Memorial Center, 313 W Tunnell St
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
ORGANIZE A SOCK AND SUPPLY DRIVE