BY THE NUMBERS*
- 758 Recommended for Permanent Supportive Housing (including 67 Families). 131 Individuals and Families in Priority Group 1.
- 739 Recommended for Rapid Re-Housing (including 93 Families). 128 Individuals and Families in Priority Group 1.
- 210 Veterans Surveyed.
- 28 Surveyed in Carpinteria
- 38 Surveyed in Goleta
- 24 Surveyed in Isla Vista
- 372 Surveyed in Lompoc
- 879 Surveyed in Santa Barbara
- 656 Surveyed in Santa Maria
- 1 Surveyed in Santa Ynez
* The Coordinated Entry System in Santa Barbara County was operational in January 2018. These numbers are through June 30, 2019.
** Some intakes did not include a survey location.